Someone shoulda DEFINITELY thought of this xP

Find people and dates to play D2X-XL online here

Moderators: Frustikus, Aus-RED-5

PhoenixManX-XL

Someone shoulda DEFINITELY thought of this xP

Postby PhoenixManX-XL » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 am

Idk, it might be too late to prepare for now x_x

but I was thinking: what if we had some kind of epic New Years D2X-XL Anarchy game? That would be SO COOL!!! :'D

...especially since Descent's 16th anniversary is coming up soon!

But we'll need ideas for some good levels, and what types of Anarchy/how many players we'll have...

Anyone in on this? :'D
This Phoenix has risen back from the ashes. (Glad I still remember my old password! XD)

--Avatar made by InvaderShade1094 of deviantART, all credits © to her (except for Sar the Tailbot, who is © to me).
The original picture is here ==> http://invadershade1094.deviantart.com/ ... -172792820
Please check it out :')

also, when you send me an invitation on MSN, don't forget to attach a message! ;D
Sirius

Postby Sirius » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 am

I'd probably be around at the time. I forget what levels needed playing though.
Alter-Fox

Postby Alter-Fox » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 pm

I won't be available on New Year's Day, but any day after that (up to the Thursday I believe).
We live in a universe... It's distracting
=========================================================
beware of ounce
PhoenixManX-XL

Postby PhoenixManX-XL » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 am

Sirius wrote:I'd probably be around at the time. I forget what levels needed playing though.

Basically, I'll be hosting some absolutely awesome levels (Tankboy, Speed!, etc) but I think all the good levels have already been played by one of us on at least one occassion, even as a test run x3

Alter-Fox wrote:I won't be available on New Year's Day, but any day after that (up to the Thursday I believe).

Then I midas well be hosting games all throughout this and next week... dunno if anyone else is gonna host games of their own or join any that are open, but seriously, I wanna end this decade with a blast and I hope we get enough people who still play :'3
This Phoenix has risen back from the ashes. (Glad I still remember my old password! XD)

--Avatar made by InvaderShade1094 of deviantART, all credits © to her (except for Sar the Tailbot, who is © to me).

The original picture is here ==> http://invadershade1094.deviantart.com/ ... -172792820

also, when you send me an invitation on MSN, don't forget to attach a message! ;D
PhoenixManX-XL

Postby PhoenixManX-XL » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 am

Okay, now is the time!
I'll begin hosting in a coupla minutes here >w<

You don't hafta join right away if ya don't want :'3 but while no one's here, I'll be practicing flight skills and controls to get a feel for my NYKO AIRFLO EX controller :'3

My hosted game will have up to 6 players and will cycle through all 6 missions of "Chaos Theory XL"

(and yes, I'm using the internal game tracker... so I shouldn't be hard to find x3 ... hopefully ^^')

PhoenixManX-XL

Postby PhoenixManX-XL » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 am

Midas well post the rules of my game:
--All levels last 30 minutes, and the reactor becomes vulnerable for the last 10.
--All cheap weapons are removed (Helix, Omega, and Shaker).
--There is no kill point limit, so the levels won't advance due to a player but by a fixed time interval.
--Picking up a Smart Mine results in only giving you that 1 Smart Mine... then again, I don't recall there being any in Chaos Theory XL so yah xD
--The game is open, any players can join at any time they wish.
--You may use taunt macros if you wish; however, I won't be xD I'll only send a message to be friendly/explain game rules/etc. (:
--Most importantly, HAVE FUN! It's NEW YEARS! >w<

PhoenixManX-XL

Postby PhoenixManX-XL » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 am

*sigh*
Gone to play Touhou instead, since no one showed up...
I'll be back later... reply when YOU guys are ready. x)

Sirius

Postby Sirius » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 pm

For some reason I got the idea this would be sometime on New Year's Day, rather than the stroke of midnight in the Far East. :) I can't really play at 3 am on a work day.
PhoenixManX-XL

Postby PhoenixManX-XL » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 pm

Meh... how about an *after* New Year's party then? Like on... uh... Sat/Sun xD
Like I said though, I'll try and host the game every now and then throughout the week and next week xP

Return to “Multiplayer Date Planner”