Looking to host regular, large matches

Find people and dates to play D2X-XL online here

Moderators: Frustikus, Aus-RED-5

Sykes

Looking to host regular, large matches

Postby Sykes » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:05 pm

I'm looking for anyone willing to play a variety of game modes at extremely flexible times. My work schedule is erratic but not very demanding, and I would like to spend much of it playing D2X-XL ever since Descent: Underground re-kindled my interest in the mines. I will be playing anarchy very regularly, alongside Yoshimitsu and hopefully a few others, and if we gather enough players I would like to give Entropy a fair and serious shot.

Everyone is welcome; I would love to play with anyone at all. I currently use the Rangers' Mumble server as "home" for communications, but I'm also in the Descent: Underground chat room at all times, as well.

Specific times to play are hard for me to schedule solidly, but I'm available during large chunks of my day and I'm very good at playing things by ear. Hit me up any time you would be willing to play and we can work something out.

If anyone has ideas on levels/modes to play, I'd love to hear them. If you've always wanted to get 16 players in Neptune and just duke it out in anarchy? We can try to work something out. I'm up for anything.

Let me know if you're interested; I'll be playing with Yoshimitsu and a few others regardless, I just wanted to extend the invitation to everyone, any time.
Alter-Fox

Re: Looking to host regular, large matches

Postby Alter-Fox » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:42 am

I'll certainly try to hop in for a few, but my work schedule is pretty erratic and my writing demands a lot of time at various times of the week so I don't know how often I can join.
Sirius

Re: Looking to host regular, large matches

Postby Sirius » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:56 am

OK. I might have incompatible times though - I don't know if I've spotted you on there.

Return to “Multiplayer Date Planner”