*facepalm* (TANT)

All non Descent related stuff. Keep it civilized, this is not an NHB area.
Sapphire Wolf

*facepalm* (TANT)

Postby Sapphire Wolf » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Michael Bay has gone too far for ruining our childhood memories!!! No I'm dead serious, he is. This guy is a real menace to ChildHood Memories!!!! Anyways he's gonna make a TMNT movie and I was thinking there were Live Action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies 20 years ago!!!! Ninja Turtles are mutants not Aliens (that's right, Michael Bay decided to make the Ninja Turtles aliens) :rage:
http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/03/19/micha ... ?hpt=hp_t2

All I can say in conclusion is... Burn in Hell, Michael Bay!!!!!! First you've ruined Transformers and now you're gonna ruin Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!!!!!! :vomit:

PS if you guys are gonna be anti-nostalgic, don't even bother posting in this thread.
My Deviant Art account-
http://sapphirewolf3057.deviantart.com

specs for Teletraan:
Brand- Custom Built
Processor- Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz
RAM- 16 GB
Video- NVidia GeForce GTX 760
Sound- Realtek HD Audio
Hard Drive- 1 TB
OS- Windows 7 (64 bits) Professional

Who can I argue with cool things, Mech-Poké-Form-Troid-Robo-Glasses-Nerd-Fortress-Portal
Red_5

Re: *facepalm* (TANT)

Postby Red_5 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:00 am

Michael Bay can't be trusted with a movie. I mean, just look what he did to The Island. That movie had SO much potential and would have been epic if it hadn't been for Michael Bay.
Regards from Red_5

MacBook Pro 13"
2.4GHz dual-core Intel i5 processor
320GB 5400-rpm hard drive
Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384MB DDR3 SDRAM
4GB 1333MHz DDR3 memory
7 Beautiful Hours of Battery
Alter-Fox

Postby Alter-Fox » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 am

The head of movie reviews in the Winnipeg Free Press seems to agree with that for different reasons (lack of story instead of creative liberties with what story there is).
I dunno; when all I really want to see are explosions everywhere and I don't really want to worry about plot; I tend to gravitate towards his movies. But then; if I want explosions I can play Descent and make explosions myself and then upload a video to youtube where I intimidate all my viewers. So I haven't even seen the last Transformers movie (or even any trailers). But from the one soundtrack song I heard it sounds pretty epic explosion-wise.

If you're wondering... I'm not sure what this post is supposed to be. Maybe a rant.
We live in a universe... It's distracting
=========================================================
beware of ounce
Sirius

Postby Sirius » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:13 am

That's what you get when you Michael Bay stuff! They usually sell, but long-time fans usually hate it anyway.

Return to “Off Topic”