BUBBALOU wrote:Now the question is not who did what.... but what have YOU done to ... try to accommodate any of these categories??
Do you work with the Community or against it. Did you welcome community input or reject it. One must look into their own actions before you lay blame on someone else.
Well, let me see.
- Built the first D2X version smoothly working on Windows XP?
- Added a lot of fixes and ported it to Linux and OS X?
- Took years of abuse, cursing, flaming, attempts to humiliate me, yet kept doing D2X-XL for free?
- Listened to criticism even if brought forth with massive insults?
- Added a pureD2 mode for the retro fans?
Looks like quite a record to me.
(I thought of replying in the Rebirth forum, but actually this rather is a flame bait, and Bubbalou is looking for any kind of attention he can get, so I put this where it belongs. )
Since Bubbalou hijacked my IRC channel #descent2 the moment he got the chance to, he is finally ranking with the 10 or 20 people from the Descent community I esteem lowest, and someone I surely would not want to see using D2X-XL or this forum. Not that he cared, probably - the guy has no decency.