Descent Freak wrote:karx11erx i think your just rude,not everybody is a programmer u know,and anyways that is why i left D2X-XL,and you treat us like we are the most stupidest people ever,your acting like we dont even know how to operate a computer,u know what,FUCK DESCENT2.DE,Descent Freak
I got this message when telling him to use Google to find out about NaturalPoint head tracking gear when he asked me about it.
- claimed he is a 12 year old boy
- came here asking for help
- isn't capable of properly expressing himself
- cannot spell
- cannot read
- couldn't be arsed to read any of the information provided
- cannot be arsed to use Google to find information
- Interprets being prompted to using Google as being treated as stupid and incapable to operate a computer (I'd rather think asking someone to use Google would be an indicator of being confident he'd be capable of using a computer)
I don't think anybody here treated Descent Freak as stupid. Yet you shouldn't complain about being treated as stupid if you act stupid.
I didn't want to deal with him a lot because he behaved like he was 8 rather than 12 and because I could see this coming from his first post, so I hoped someone else here would help him to sort out any issues with D2X-XL and that's it. Despite forum members trying to help him my hopes in this regard obviously were illusory. Sending messages like the above one never is a good idea and can lead to being taught a lesson. Staying away from the internet until he is a couple of years older would be doing a big favor to himself.
If I could, I would contact his parents and ask them what they think about their son's ventures in the internet.