BUG REPORTS & FEATURE REQUESTS - PLEASE READ THIS!

All other topics around Descent and D2X-XL

Moderators: Frustikus, simX, Aus-RED-5

karx11erx
D2X-XL Master
D2X-XL Master

BUG REPORTS & FEATURE REQUESTS - PLEASE READ THIS!

Postby karx11erx » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:10 am

Hello and welcome to the D2X-XL Forum. :joy:

Bug reports
  • If posting a bug report, please make sure the bug has not been fixed already by reading the D2X-XL version history.
  • If the bug doesn't seem to have been addressed? You may need to create a support ticket for D2X-XL on the SourceForge.net site.
    There, you'll be able to post screenshots to display the problem as well (max. 800x600).
Feature requests
  • Feature requests for D2X-XL should be submitted at the SourceForge.net site.
Reminder on Bug Reports
  • I need your d2x.ini, player files (plr, plx) and d2x.log file together with the bug ticket. In case of complicated bugs I need a test level or a savegame (zipped). No movies, no demos, no screenshots unless asked for.

You can ask all D2X-XL related questions in this forum, but stuff that can only be resolved by the developer (karx11erx), i.e. bugs in the program, in-depth questions or feature requests, will only be handled if posted in the D2X-XL tracker system on Sourceforge.net. If posting there, create one ticket per issue - don't put several issues in one ticket, and do not double post there.

Return to “General Discussions”